Our mission is to promote education, training, research, monitoring and evaluation on peace and conflict resolution for people and organizations worldwide.
Welcome to In Peace, Amr!
In Peace, Amr was established by Amr Abdalla, Professor Emeritus at the University for Peace, to promote education, training, research, monitoring and evaluation on peace and conflict resolution for people and organizations worldwide
- To serve as a platform for sharing information about the work of Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
- To provide free access to resources developed by Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
- To serve as a marketing tool for the work of Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
The In Peace Stories
Watch and listen to true stories that Dr. Amr and associates have encountered over the years. Reflect on how they inspire our journey for peace with ourselves and with others, and how they may inform practices of conflict resolution and peace processes worldwide.
حكايات في سلام
شاهد واستمع إلى قصص حقيقية عايشها د. عمرو وزملائه على مر السنين، و كيف تُلهم تلك القصص رحلتنا من أجل تحقيق السلام مع أنفسنا ومع الآخرين ، وكيف يمكنهم إثراء ممارسات حل النزاعات وعمليات السلام في جميع أنحاء العالم
Featured Courses & Training
More of What We Offer
Meet Our Associates
The In Peace, Amr team is made of a talented and brilliant diverse group of young professionals and graduate students who continuously bring fresh ideas and innovation to our projects, training workshops, courses, and publications.
Publications & Training Manuals
We compiled here all publications, teaching and training manuals that we have placed across the site. All items are downloadable. Please cite us and give us credit when using!
Over the years, I have been honored to work with people from all walks of life and from all parts of the world. Here I would like to share some of the gracious comments and testimonies I received from students and colleagues.
What is Team In Peace, Amr Working on Now?
- Dr. Amr is teaching the semi-annual, four-week online course “Skills for Effective Negotiations” on behalf of the Center for Executive Education (CEE) of the University for Peace.
- One June 17, Dr. Amr is presenting at the 3rd round of the online course for educators titled “Ethics Education for Children: A Transformative Pedagogy for Learning to Live Together : Our Response to Support Educators during COVID-19 Pandemic”, organized by Arigatou International.
- One June 22, Dr. Amr and Ms. Kim Lecoyer will present (via zoom) his model “Say Peace: Conflict Resolution for Muslim Communities” at the Center for Family Studies, Odisee University, Belgium.