Our mission is to promote education, training, research, monitoring and evaluation on peace and conflict resolution for people and organizations worldwide.
Welcome to In Peace, Amr!
In Peace, Amr was established by Amr Abdalla, Professor Emeritus at the University for Peace, to promote education, training, research, monitoring and evaluation on peace and conflict resolution for people and organizations worldwide
– To serve as a platform for sharing information about the work of Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
– To provide free access to resources developed by Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
– To serve as a marketing tool for the work of Dr. Amr Abdalla and his associates
The In Peace Stories
Watch and listen to true stories that Dr. Amr and associates have encountered over the years. Reflect on how they inspire our journey for peace with ourselves and with others, and how they may inform practices of conflict resolution and peace processes worldwide.
حكايات في سلام
شاهد واستمع إلى قصص حقيقية عايشها د. عمرو وزملائه على مر السنين، و كيف تُلهم تلك القصص رحلتنا من أجل تحقيق السلام مع أنفسنا ومع الآخرين ، وكيف يمكنهم إثراء ممارسات حل النزاعات وعمليات السلام في جميع أنحاء العالم
Featured Courses & Training
More of What We Offer
Meet Our Associates
The In Peace, Amr team is made of a talented and brilliant diverse group of young professionals and graduate students who continuously bring fresh ideas and innovation to our projects, training workshops, courses, and publications.
Publications & Training Manuals
We compiled here all publications, teaching and training manuals that we have placed across the site. All items are downloadable. Please cite us and give us credit when using!
Over the years, I have been honored to work with people from all walks of life and from all parts of the world. Here I would like to share some of the gracious comments and testimonies I received from students and colleagues.
What is Team In Peace, Amr Working on Now?
- Starting on Saturday May 14, Dr. Amr will teach the zoom-based course: Skills for Effective Negotiations, organized twice annually by UPEACE’s Center for Executive Education.
- On May 23, Dr. Amr is presenting to students at Maret Middle School in Washington, D.C. on the Egyptian Arab Spring.
- Dr. Amr and In Peace, Amr Associate Ms. Nabila Boukri facilitated the UNESCO regional meeting on the review of Recommendation 1974 for Education, and are finalizing their reports during May 2022.
- During March-May 2022, Dr. Amr and In Peace Amr Associates Fadoua Amer and Ammar Yasin are conducting an assessment of environmental and natural resource conflicts and peacebuilding in six states in Sudan, on behalf of UNEP-Sudan.
- From October 2021-May 2022, on behalf of GIZ, Dr. Amr, with support from In Peace, Amr Associate Taj Ibn Munir, are conducting a strategic assessment of the iDove Project (Interfaith Dialogue On Violent Extremism).
- Dr. Amr is providing mediation services to Muslim families in the Washington DC area, on behalf of FAITH (Foundation for Appropriate and Immediate Temporary Help).